The Costas Network Law Center, LLC (CNLC) was established by Weronika Costas, Esq., a Polish immigrant who came on a J-2 visa to the United States when she was seven years old. Her status evolved by way of a miracle – her family won a ticket on The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, commonly known as the “green card lottery.” This was indeed a miracle because only 50,000 of these visas are made available for over 36 million applicants each year, and Ms. Costas’ family was one of the few lucky winners. However, as lucky as they were to obtain lawful permanent resident status in the U.S., it was not easy for Ms. Costas’ family. They still had to go through the trials that every immigrant goes through when coming to America: fear, confusion, stress, doubts, cultural changes, language barriers, etc. These personal experiences motivated Ms. Costas to become an attorney – specifically an immigration attorney – in order to help other immigrants succeed in this country.
CNLC is based in Cleveland, Ohio. Due to the federal nature of immigration law, we regularly represent clients in all fifty states and across the globe. Immigration is a complex and fast-changing area of law, and we make it a priority to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in order to best serve our clients. We value personal and professional growth and embrace opportunities for professional development. Our legal team is comprised of driven individuals who treat their work with integrity and their clients with respect. We believe that accessibility and personal attention are key components of delivering exceptional service.
We also believe strongly in our core values as we pursue a strategic mission to become a top quality – and most trusted – U.S. immigration firm.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Commitment to exceptional service.
- Client protection and confidentiality.
- Client education and empowerment.
- Worth to our community as a resource.
- We serve individual and corporate clients with integrity and a highly effective, personal and compassionate legal approach.
- We provide high value, cost effective returns and also empower the wellbeing of clients.
- We use legal strategies which consider all aspects of clients’ situations that are important to, and impacted by, the immigration process.
- We partner with other companies and community resources to help clients meet non-immigration challenges as well.